NIOMR Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal – www.niomr.gov.ng
NIOMR recruitment 2023/2024: This article contains details on the application form, registration requirements, and instructions for NIOMR recruitment 2023. Do you want to know if the NIOMR (Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research) is hiring right now?
We advise you to read this article to its conclusion if you’re interested in applying for a position at the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research(NIOMR). You may discover all the necessary information about this year’s Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research recruiting on this website.
We’ll walk you through the simple application process for your desired position and teach you how to submit your application through the NIOMR portal at www.niomr.gov.ng
Here is a thorough and helpful guide to assist you in gaining a permanent placement with NIOMR if you want to work for and build your career with the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research.
Here are some details about NIOMR prerequisite positions that you should be aware of before applying for any position:
- You should get a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND as your initial degree.
- If you are over 35, you may not be eligible if you have an O Level result from a recognized organisation like WAEC, NECO, etc.
- a certificate of discharge from the NYSC.
- Maintain excellent behavior.
Application Procedure for NIOMR Recruitment 2023/2024
When the application is available online, qualifying applicants should visit the NIOMR recruiting portal on the official website of the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research and follow the instructions below:
- To access the NIOMR login page, go to www.niomr.gov.ng
- Observe the directions on the NIOMR website.
- Complete and send in your application.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding NIOMR recruitment in the comment section, and don’t forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the other social media sharing icons below.
Facts about NIOMR.
The full name of NIOMR is the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research. It is a federal agency with multiple responsibilities in the government, and as such, it must regularly hire new staff. When NIOMR begins hiring, information will be made available to the general public in order to keep them up-to-date.
The Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research (NIOMR) has declared categorically on its website, https://www.niomr.gov.ng, that recruitment for the agency is transparent and free. This means that if you meet the qualifications, you should be able to participate in the hiring process.
When applying for NIOMR Recruitment 2023, there are several factors to consider. It is vital to have the proper information at the right time, so you should visit the NIOMR Portal on a regular basis.
Requirements and Qualifications for NIOMR Recruitment in 2023/2024
You must have satisfied the qualifications and standards put forth to be chosen for any career post at NIOMR. Applicants who do not meet the requirements for recruitment should not even bother applying, according to the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research, since they will be immediately excluded.
Shortlisted candidates will take a computer-based test, and those with the best scores will be selected for the next round of screening.
The following is a list of requirements you must meet:
- You must have been born in Nigeria.
- You must be shorter than 1.64 m for women and 1.7 m for men, respectively.
- When measured, your chest must be fully inflated and at least 0.87 meters wide (for males).
- You must possess a verified medical report from a federal government facility and be in good health.
- You must not have any mental or physical disabilities.
- You must hold a certificate from WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB that shows you have earned at least 5 credits in no more than two sittings. You must have taken exams in fundamental, pertinent subjects like English and math.
- You can also apply if you have higher degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, an MSc, etc.
Simply subscribe to our automated system’s updates and to receive news about additional federal government employment opportunities in Nigeria.
NIOMR form is available, subscribe to get update on more information, and only then will you be given the details on how to apply.
Always check here for updates, and beware of anyone who asks you for money in exchange for a chance to be placed with an agency.