UNICEF recruitment 2023/2024: This article contains details on the application form, registration requirements, and instructions for UNICEF recruitment 2023. Do you want to know if the UNICEF (United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund) is hiring right now?
We advise you to read this article to its conclusion if you’re interested in applying for a position at the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund(UNICEF). You may discover all the necessary information about this year’s United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruiting on this website.
We’ll walk you through the simple application process for your desired position and teach you how to submit your application through the UNICEF portal at www.unicef.org
Here is a thorough and helpful guide to assist you in gaining a permanent placement with UNICEF if you want to work for and build your career with the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund.
Here are some details about UNICEF prerequisite positions that you should be aware of before applying for any position:
- You should get a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND as your initial degree.
- If you are over 35, you may not be eligible if you have an O Level result from a recognized organisation like WAEC, NECO, etc.
- a certificate of discharge from the NYSC.
- Maintain excellent behavior.
Application Procedure for UNICEF Recruitment 2023/2024
When the application is available online, qualifying applicants should visit the UNICEF recruiting portal on the official website of the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund and follow the instructions below:
- To access the UNICEF login page, go to www.unicef.org
- Observe the directions on the UNICEF website.
- Complete and send in your application.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding UNICEF recruitment in the comment section, and don’t forget to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the other social media sharing icons below.
Facts about UNICEF.
The full name of UNICEF is the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund. It is a federal agency with multiple responsibilities in the government, and as such, it must regularly hire new staff. When UNICEF begins hiring, information will be made available to the general public in order to keep them up-to-date.
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) has declared categorically on its website, https://www.unicef.org, that recruitment for the agency is transparent and free. This means that if you meet the qualifications, you should be able to participate in the hiring process.
When applying for UNICEF Recruitment 2023, there are several factors to consider. It is vital to have the proper information at the right time, so you should visit the UNICEF Portal on a regular basis.
Requirements and Qualifications for UNICEF Recruitment in 2023/2024
You must have satisfied the qualifications and standards put forth to be chosen for any career post at UNICEF. Applicants who do not meet the requirements for recruitment should not even bother applying, according to the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, since they will be immediately excluded.
Shortlisted candidates will take a computer-based test, and those with the best scores will be selected for the next round of screening.
The following is a list of requirements you must meet:
- You must have been born in Nigeria.
- You must be shorter than 1.64 m for women and 1.7 m for men, respectively.
- When measured, your chest must be fully inflated and at least 0.87 meters wide (for males).
- You must possess a verified medical report from a federal government facility and be in good health.
- You must not have any mental or physical disabilities.
- You must hold a certificate from WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB that shows you have earned at least 5 credits in no more than two sittings. You must have taken exams in fundamental, pertinent subjects like English and math.
- You can also apply if you have higher degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, an MSc, etc.
Simply subscribe to our automated system’s updates and to receive news about additional federal government employment opportunities in Nigeria.
UNICEF form is available, subscribe to get update on more information, and only then will you be given the details on how to apply.
Always check here for updates, and beware of anyone who asks you for money in exchange for a chance to be placed with an agency.